There are so many wonderful books, organizations and websites available to you during this time. I haven't captured them all, but I try to include my favorites.
- The Childbirth Collective - non-profit organization serving the Twin Cities. Made up of birth proffessionals, the Childbirth Collective offers free information on doulas and birth.
- DONA International - provides information on doulas and certification
- Spinning Babies - website focusing on fetal positioning.
- Blooma Yoga Studio- Prenatal and Postnatal yoga, wellness, and education
- Mothering Magazine - natural family pregnancy and parenting magazine
- Le Leche League - Great resource and support for all things breastfeeding.
Pregnancy and Birth
• Your Best Birth – Ricki Lake & Abby Epstein
• Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth – Ina May Gaskin
• Thinking Women’s Guide to a Better Birth – Henci Goer
• The Birth Partner – Penny Simkin
Postpartum and Breastfeeding
• Ina May’s Guide to Breastfeeding – Ina May Gaskin
• The Baby Book – Dr. Sears
• The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding – Le Leche League